School Leadership Team (SLT)
Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Leadership Team Members
|Principal||Sharon A. Braceyfirstname.lastname@example.org||10/22/2018|
|Assistant Principal Rep||Wendel Evansemail@example.com||10/22/2018|
|Teacher Representative||Cody Thompsonfirstname.lastname@example.org||10/22/2018|
|Teacher Representative||Benny Neelyemail@example.com||10/22/2018|
|Student Services Representative||Jessica Wadefirstname.lastname@example.org||10/22/2018|
|Teacher Representative (EC)||Karen Markemail@example.com||10/22/2018|
|Teacher Representative (English)||Genevieve Campisano||
|Teacher Representative (ROTC)||Jacqueline Thomasfirstname.lastname@example.org||10/22/2018|
|Teacher Representative (Math)||Mackenzie Maschingemail@example.com||10/22/2018|
|Teacher Representative (Science)||Maggie Brownriggfirstname.lastname@example.org||10/22/2018|
|Teahcer Representative (ESL)||April Craigemail@example.com||10/22/2018|
|Teacher Representative (World Languages/Art)||Amy Cheekfirstname.lastname@example.org||10/22/2018|
School Leadership Team Meeting Schedule
Upper Media Center
When: 4th Wednesday of each month (3-4pm)